Child Care Coordinating Council of the North Country, Inc.
Family Connections Plattsburgh
Family Connections is a Family Resource Center in Plattsburgh, New York, serving the Clinton County area. The center is open to the public Monday-Friday, from 8:00am-1:00pm, with additional programming offered.
Drop in for free play or join us for fun scheduled events!
What is offered at Family Connections Resource Center?
- Structured Parent-Child Playgroups Mondays from 10am-11:30am
- Drop-In Play Tuesdays from 10am-12:00pm
- Growing Together Infant Toddler Developmental Playgroup Wednesdays from 10am-12:00pm
- Wee People Gym Time at the Y on the Oval, 52 US Oval, Plattsburgh Two Fridays a month from 10am-12pm *when school is in session Oct-May
- Nature Strollers and Playground Fun at a variety of local trails and parks during warmer months (June-Sept), Fridays from 10am-12:00am
- North Country Parenting Support Group and accompanying children’s program Tuesdays from 5pm-6:30pm (pizza served); Thursdays from 10am-11:30am
- Developmental Screenings 2nd Wednesday of the month from 10am-11:30am Spots are limited; please register ahead.
- Parenting Education Classes Nurturing Parenting, 10-week series offered in Fall, Winter, and Spring Tuesdays from 10am-12pm (childcare provided)
- Family Fun Activities One weekend day or evening each month. Activities designed for the whole family to enjoy together.
- Car Seat Safety Program By appointment
- Family Resource Information and Referrals
- ***Pre-registration is required for all events and activities. Please see our Welcome Packet for instructions on registering using Sign Up Genius or call (518) 566-3470 for assistance.
For more information about programs and services at Family Connections, please call (518) 561-4999 or check out our Facebook page.
Other programs we offer to families in the Plattsburgh area include: